Appleton Rental Homes, LLC encourages all of its tenants and prospective tenants to Buy or Rent-to-Own any of its Single Family Homes. Below, you will find several options you can choose from.
1. Check-out our website www.appletonrentalhomes.com to get a listing of available properties. You can also pick up a listing of available properties at our office: 8210 W. Appleton Ave.
2. Fill out the application, get approved, and then set up a time to view any available properties.
3. When you find a property that you’re interested in, you have several options:
1. Put down the Security Deposit.
2. Stay a year, and then if you decide you want to Rent-to-Own…
· You must put down $2,500
· This holds the property for 3 years
· If credit needs to be repaired, it should be done during this time. (We have referrals if needed)
· Find a lender (We have referrals if needed)
· $100 will be deducted from your rent and put with your $2,500 during this time.
You must purchase the property by the end of the 3 years or your $2,500 and any monies towards the down payment will be lost.
If you want to Rent-to-Own right away..
· All rules apply as in Option 1.
· We waive the security deposit with the $2,500 down payment.
· Property must be purchased in 3 years or your $2,500 and any monies towards the down payment will be lost.
· Find a property you’re interested in to buy.
· Do your research on the property and make Appleton Rental Homes, LLC an offer.
· Once a price is agreed upon with you and the landlord…
1. You must have a lender
2. Down payment available
3. Must close on the property within 30 days
We look forward to hearing from you!